sexta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2014

Word of the day: Reckless / Hey Paula


Word of the day
Reckless:  despreocupado, descuidado, negligente, indiferente, temerário, precipitado
Synonyms: daredevil, devil-may-care, irresponsible
He is a wild and reckless young man.”
“He showed a reckless disregard for the safety of others.”

www.merriam-webster.com
















o========================================0




Hey Paula   (1963)                         www.oldielyrics.com

[Paul:]
Hey, hey Paula, I wanna marry you
Hey, hey Paula, no one else will ever do
I've waited so long for school to be through
Paula, I can't wait no more for you
My love, my love
[Paula:]
Hey Paul, I've been waiting for you
Hey, hey, hey Paul, I want to marry you too
If you love me true, if you love me still
Our love will always be real
My love, my love
[Both:]
True love means planning a life for two
Being together the whole day through
True love means waiting and hoping that soon
Wishes we've made will come true
My love, my love


o========================================0


Histórias do Futuro

Cover_front_mediumPara adquirir este livro no Brasil 



Para adquirir este livro nos Estados Unidos 

Clique aqui (e-book: $3.99 impresso: $11.98)






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário