domingo, 20 de julho de 2014

Word of the day: Brow / Senior texting

Word of the day
Brow: testa, fronte, sobrancelha, supercílio, expressão, fisionomia, borda, canto, cume
Synonyms: summit, top, crest, ridge, peak, crown, eyebrow, either of the lateral prominences of the forehead

“The brow is relatively wrinkle free.”






ATD – At The Doctor.
BTW – Bring The Wheelchair.
BYOT – Bring Your Own Teeth.
CBM – Covered By Medicare.
DWI – Driving While Incontinent.
FWIW – Forgot Where I Was.
FYI – Found your Insulin.
GGPBL – Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low.
GHA – Got Heartburn Again.
HGBM – Had Good Bowel Movement.
IMHO – Is My Hearing-Aid On?
LMDO – Laughing My Dentures Out.
LOL – Living On Lipitor.
LWO – Lawrence Welk’s On.
OMMR – On My Massage Recliner.
OMSG – Oh My! Sorry, Gas.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário