domingo, 13 de abril de 2014

Word of the day, stone dead, Famous movie quotes

Flack:  publicidade, material de relações públicas, agente de publicidade
Synonyms: one who provides publicity,  press agent

“George Senior has two middle initials -- H and W -- but few media flacks seem to use them.”
“So expect some flack, and don't back down!”

<><><><><><><><><><><><><> 


Stone dead: definitivamente morto, morto sem sobra de dúvida

“The cat was stone dead and stiff as a board by the time we got to him. Old Tom is stone dead and in the ground.”


http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/
<><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Famous movie quotes
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
1951
Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
HAL: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
1968
Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!
1981
I feel the need - the need for speed!
1986
Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
1989
Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
1987
I'm king of the world!
1997

Fonte:  http://www.afi.com/100years/quotes.aspx


<><><><><><><><><><><><><> 


Pequeno Dicionário de Dicas e Dificuldades


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário