sexta-feira, 25 de abril de 2014

Word of the day Simpleton: John Denver- Sunshine On My Shoulders (com letra)

John Denver- Sunshine On My Shoulders (com letra)


Word of the day
Simpleton:  pessoa tola, simplório
Synonyms: booby, cuckoo, ding-a-ling, dingbat, ding-dong, dipstick, doofus

“The instructions were so complicated I felt like a complete simpleton.”
“His silly antics at office parties have earned him a reputation as a simpleton.”   (www.merriam-webster.com)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Food for thought: algo para se pensar, alguém para se pensar, assunto a ser considerado

“Your essay has provided me with some interesting food for thought. “My adviser gave me some food for thought about job opportunities.”
(www.thefreedictionary.com)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Pequeno Dicionário de Dicas e Dificuldades



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário