sexta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2011

Paul Anka ( Diana )

Video:Paul Anka (Diana)
Fonte: http://www.lyrics007.com
I'm so young and you're so old 
This, my darling, I've been told 
I don't care just what they say 
'Cause forever I will pray 
You and I will be as free 
As the birds up in the trees 
Oh, please stay by me, Diana 

Thrills I get when you hold me close 
Oh, my darling, you're the most 
I love you but do you love me 
Oh, Diana, can't you see 
I love you with all my heart 
And I hope we will never part 
Oh, please stay with me, Diana 

Oh, my darlin', oh, my lover 
Tell me that there is no other 
I love you with my heart 
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh 
Only you can take my heart 
Only you can tear it apart 
When you hold me in your loving arms 
I can feel you giving all your charms 
Hold me, darling, ho-ho hold me tight 
Squeeze me baby with-a all your might 
Oh, please stay with me, Diana 
Oh, please, Diana 
Oh, please, Diana 
Oh, please, Diana 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário