sexta-feira, 13 de maio de 2011

PUN: trocadilho, jogo de palavras


I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was going to look for my missing watch, but I could never find the time.
Derek - Arizona
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a sign on the lawn at a drug re-hab center that said 'Keep off the Grass'.
Dave H - Hayward CA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I couldn't quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually it came back to me.
Duncan - Victoria, BC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
Need an ark to save two of every animal? I noah guy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário